Business Certificates of Deposit
Also known as time deposit accounts, CDs offer competitive, fixed interest rates that are higher than typical savings accounts.
You determine up front how long you want to leave the money in a CD, with terms from months to years. During the maturation time, you'll enjoy predictable interest earnings with a stable principal. CDs are FDIC-insured to the maximum allowed by law and can be a key part of a well-diversified investment portfolio.
Business Certificates of Deposit have these great features and benefits:
- Low minimum opening requirement
- Variety of terms available, ranging from 3 months to 5 years
- Excellent interest rates fixed for duration of term until maturity
- Interest compounded and credited monthly
- Premium rates available for jumbo CD's
Business Certificates of Deposit Disclosure