Allied First Bank offers this interest-bearing checking account for non-profit and community organizations* seeking to maximize their interest income. Our Community Checking provides you with the maximum convenience of a business checking account with the added benefit of earning interest.
Community Checking accounts have these great features and benefits:
- Fantastic interest rates
- Easy access to funds
- High number of free transactions per month
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Easy-to-read monthly statements, making account balancing simple
- Interest compounded and credited monthly
- No minimum balance required to open
- 24x7 account access via online banking or phone
- Visa business debit card access
- Online bill payment feature
- Overdraft protection available from Business Overdraft Line of Credit
*To qualify for a Community Checking account, your business must be a not-for-profit organization, community group, or sole proprietorship. Corporations, partnerships, LLCs, and other organizations are not legally eligible for this account.