Terms of Service
Allied First Bank, s.b.
In accordance with the FTC guidelines concerning use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising, please be aware of the following:
Testimonials appearing on our website, videos or marketing materials are actually received via text, audio, or video submission. The testimonials presented are applicable to the individuals writing them. They are individual experiences, reflecting real-life experiences of those that have used our products and/or services in some way or another. However, they are individual results and results may vary. We do not claim that they are typical results that consumers will generally achieve. The testimonials are not necessarily representative of all of those who will use our products and/or services.
The testimonials displayed (text, audio, and/or video) are given verbatim except for the correction of grammatical or typing errors. Some have been shortened so that the whole message received by the testimonial writer is not displayed. This is done only when a testimonial is lengthy, or if the entire testimonial did not seem relevant for the general public.
ALLIED FIRST Bank is not responsible for any of the opinions or comments posted to the website. AlliedFirst.com is not a forum for testimonials, however, provides testimonials as a means for customers to share their experiences with one another. To prevent against abuse, all testimonials appear after they have been reviewed by management of ALLIED FIRST Bank. ALLIED FIRST Bank does not share the opinions, views, or commentary of any testimonials on this website, which are strictly the views of the testimonial writer.
As a consumer/user of ALLIED FRIST Bank products and/or services, by submitting your testimonial you give us permission to reprint, reproduce or use the testimonial in connection with our business. You also are agreeing to the following:
1. The reprint, reproduction, or use of the testimonial will be at our discretion and without compensation.
2. We may use the testimonial with or without any pseudo (pen) name credit.
3. Our right to use the testimonial is perpetual and may be assigned by us.
4. We may use the testimonial locally, nationally, or globally and such use may be made in any media, information or communication platform (including internet advertising) currently in use or later developed.
5. You and not someone else, composed submitted and posted the testimonial. By submitting your testimonial, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions as listed in this document.
THESE GENERAL TERMS GOVERN YOUR USE OF HTTP://WWW.ALLIEDFIRST.COM AND OTHER WEB AND MOBILE WEBSITES ON WHICH WE POST A LINK TO THESE GENERAL TERMS (COLLECTIVELY THE “SITES”). BY VISITING, ACCESSING OR USING ANY OF OUR SITES YOU ARE CONCLUDING (OR CONFIRMING) A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT BASED ON THESE GENERAL TERMS WITH US, ALLIED FIRST BANK, S.B., WITH OFFICES IN OSWEGO, ILLINOIS, USA.
You are concluding such contract on behalf of yourself and any company or other organization that you are acting for when you visit, access or use any of our Sites, and any reference to "you" in these General Terms refers jointly to you and your company or other organization.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE GENERAL TERMS, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY US IN WRITING AND STOP USING ALL OF OUR SITES. DO NOT VISIT, ACCESS OR USE ANY OF OUR SITES IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE GENERAL TERMS.
Conditional permission to use our Sites.
We grant you a limited, freely revocable, non-assignable, non-exclusive permission to use our Sites on the condition that you agree and comply with these General Terms and that you use our Sites only for one of the following purposes: (1) to gather information about our services for purposes of evaluating whether you want to purchase services from us as a buyer or supplier of market sample, (2) to use our Sites as a buyer or supplier of market sample in full compliance with a separate written agreement with us, which shall take precedent over these General Terms in case of any inconsistencies, or (3) to register for purposes of taking surveys and participate in market research as a respondent.
You are not permitted to resell or distribute any information or services provided on the Sites.
If you use our Sites in violation of these General Terms or any applicable law, you breach our contract, access our computers without permission, and infringe our intellectual property rights and other rights. We reserve all rights not expressly granted herein, including, without limitation, title, ownership and all intellectual property rights to our Sites, information collected or displayed, technologies and any other tangible and intangible items we own or make available.
You must comply with all of our DO’s and DON’Ts below, and you must not access or use Sites in violation of any laws, regulations or third party rights. We reserve the right, to the greatest extent permitted by law, to cancel, terminate and remove any messages, other content, communication history and user accounts at our sole discretion, at any time, including in cases of violations of these Terms and our DO’s and DON’Ts. If you have questions, concerns or complaints, please notify us at email@example.com.
We may change the Sites or these General Terms, or discontinue any of our Sites at any time, without advance notice, at our sole discretion, for any or no reason. We may also assign our contract to an affiliated entity or an acquirer of all or substantially all our assets, with notice to you. If you do not wish to accept the changes an assignment, your sole remedy is to terminate our contract and discontinue using the Sites.
We provide the Sites ‘as is,’ without any express or implied warranties or representations. Your use of the Sites is at your sole risk. We disclaim any warranties to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. In particular, we do not warrant that the Sites will meet all of your requirements or expectations, that the Sites will function uninterruptedly, timely, secure or error-free or that all errors in the Sites will be corrected.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim and exclude all liability of Allied First Bank, s.b. and its directors, officers, employees, affiliates and subcontractors for any direct, indirect, foreseeable or unforeseeable, typical or non-typical or consequential damages or loss of profits, whether derived from torts, breaches of contract, culpa in contrahendo, positive breach of duty or any other legal theory, except damages caused with willful intent or gross negligence.
You represent and warrant that any content and information you post, communicate or transmit to or via the Sites is legal, accurate, not defamatory and owned or licensed by you. You are responsible for any such content and other information. You agree to defend us, indemnify us and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from (i) your use of and access to the Sites; (ii) any violation of these Terms or applicable law; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that one of your submissions caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will still apply even if these Terms change or you stop using the Sites.
Choice of Law and Arbitration
These Terms, our contract and any dispute arising out of or related to these Terms, our contract or the Sites, shall be governed by Illinois law, not including conflicts of law principles. Any dispute shall be finally settled by arbitration under the rules and auspices of JAMS in Illinois, except that either party may seek injunctive relief in any court of competent jurisdiction. If and to the extent you are using the Sites for your own private household purposes, you can request that we (1) conduct arbitration in the capital of your home country, and (2) advance that portion of the arbitration fees that exceed the amount you would have to pay to litigate the case in court (as substantiated in a written application by you). The party that ultimately prevails in arbitration or courts shall be entitled to reimbursement for arbitration and court fees as well as reasonable attorney fees.
DO’s and DON’Ts
• comply with our General Terms and all applicable laws and regulations
• protect your User ID and password and keep them confidential from all third parties
• answer any and all questions honestly and completely
• circumvent any technical protection measures to access information on the Sites
• use robots, spiders, scrapers or any other technologies except industry-standard browsers (like Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.) to access our Sites
• share User IDs and passwords with third parties
• submit, store or transfer:
• any material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party intellectual property rights
• false information or misrepresent information in any ways that could damage us or any third party
• material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or violate any law
• material containing software viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents or programs
• use another person’s account or impersonate another person
• interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Sites or the data contained therein
• attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Sites or any of our systems, networks or accounts
• resell or charge others for use of or access to the Service
• copy or distribute any part of the Sites in any medium.
Last Modified: April 30, 2020.
Allied First Bank, s.b.
All Rights Reserved.