COVID-19 • Federal Disaster Loans for Businesses
How you can help
• Help the state identify affected businesses – You can directly help the disaster declaration process through your assistance in identifying the affected businesses. The state of Illinois has created a portal to assist with this at Click for Form Link Please forward to other small businesses to help aggregate this critical information.
• Stay informed – The Illinois District will send out updates as the situation evolves. We plan to share information via webinars, through our twitter @SBA_Illinois and via email updates www.sba.gov/updates. In addition, you can find continually updated information on this situation at www.sba.gov/coronavirus.
• Refer impacted small businesses to SBA – Even in the absence of a declaration, SBA has a broad range of programs that can help small businesses through these challenging times including business advisory and lending services. Call or email the Illinois District Office or go to www.sba.gov/il for more information. Our local staff stands ready to assist.
Who to Contact
To reach Allied First Bank, please use the following contact information:
· Allied First Bank: (800) 272-3286
· Claudia Quintana: (630) 383-0151• Email: CQuintana@alliedfirst.com
· Richard Farrell: (630) 383-0164 • Email: RFarrell@alliedfirst.com