Switching is easy, and we can help in three easy steps!

1. Open your Allied First Bank checking account

Open an Allied First Bank Checking account online, in person at the bank, or call us at (800) 272-3286 or (630) 554-8899.

2. Move your transactions to your new account

Change your Direct Deposit to Allied First Bank

For payroll Direct Deposit, use our Direct Deposit Change form and give it to your employer's payroll office.

To change your Social Security Direct Deposit, call the Social Security Administration at 1-800-SSA-1213 (1-800-772-1213) or visit the Social Security Direct Deposit Switch page and change your Direct Deposit to Allied First Bank. Be prepared to give them your account number and Allied First Bank's routing number (071993214)

Switch your automatic withdrawals to Allied First Bank

Below are some common bills that our customers usually pay on a periodic basis. These links will be helpful if you have arranged or are looking to arrange and automatic ACH debit.

Local Municipalities:

Phone: 630-554-3618
Fax: 630-554-3306
E-mail: village@oswegoil.org

Phone: 630-553-4350
Fax: 630-553-7575

Sugar Grove
Phone: 630-466-4507
Fax: 630-466-4521

Phone: 630-264-INFO (4636)


AT&T 800-222-0300
Comcast  800-934-6489
Sprint 888-211-4727
T-Mobile 800-937-8997
Verizon 800-483-3000


AT&T 800-222-0300
Comcast 800-COMCAST (1-800-266-2278)
Direct TV 1-800-494-4388
Dish Network 888-284-7116
Mediacom 866-755-2225


ComEd 800-EDISON-1 (1-800-334-7661).
Nicor 888-NICOR4U (888-642-6748)
Waste Management (800) 796-9696


IPASS 800-UC-IPASS (800-824-7277)
Social Security 1-800-772-1213

Switch charges automatically billed to your old debit card

Contact the company that you have authorized to receive payment through your old debit card and tell them to debit your new Allied First Bank VISA Debit Card instead. They will need your new card number and expiration date. You can use our Automatic Withdrawal Change Form.

Let outstanding checks and automatic withdrawals clear your old account. Leave enough money in the account to cover your outstanding checks. It may take several weeks for everything to clear.

3. Close your old account

Ask your old financial institution to close your account

Request a check for your remaining balance. Use the Close Account Form and give it to your financial institution

Destroy your checks and ATM/Debit cards from your old financial institution

Be sure to cut up credit cards and shred checks from your old financial institution