The Allied First Bank Interest Checking Account is the best of both worlds. You can earn interest on your deposits while having the flexibility of a regular checking account.
Interest is tiered, so the more money you have in your checking account, the more interest you will earn.
Combine this account with our Free Online Bill Payer so you can earn interest on your money before you pay your bills. Interest is paid monthly on the average daily balance in the account.
Allied First Bank's Interest Checking includes these great benefits:
- There is no limit to the number of checks that can be written on the account.
- Interest Checking Account holders can take advantage of our ATM Fee Reimbursement.
- New customers with a checking account will receive free starter checks.
- You have the option of customizing your checks from a variety of available styles.
- You may apply for optional overdraft protection, using existing accounts or an overdraft line of credit.*
You can also receive a free Visa Debit/ATM card to use with your Interest Checking account.
Open your Checking Account
Online Switch Kit
We make it easy to switch your checking to Allied First Bank with our Online Switch Kit.
*Subject to credit approval